Tuesday, February 5, 2013

i want to believe too


This weekend I packed up my bags, took an extra day off work and headed to New York to attend one of my best friends baby showers.

Ok, I’m lying. That’s what I should have been doing. 

Do you want to know what I was doing instead? 

There it is. I came down with some horrible non-stop headache, sinus pressure body aching cold. It was pretty miserable. I spent three days in my pajamas, spending more time napping than not. I lived off sinus pressure meds, airbourne and my newly found addiction – The X-Files.

It’s taken me this long to finally start watching X-Files, and now? I’m pretty much addicted. It’s a good thing Netflix has 202 episodes of it for me to watch. I'm being picky and choosing the episodes that are extra creepy/supernatural. 

It's put a huge damper on me getting house work done, but more importantly on my blogging. Screw laundry when I have a new blog to play with...

To make up for how shitty this past weekend was this coming weekend - one of my best friends may be visiting from NYC. I can't say we'll be doing anything to fun, considering I have a lot of clients this weekend, but it'll be great to spend some time with her. I need a girls night of catching up real bad. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment