Tuesday, March 19, 2013

just because.. it's all about me

I shower with the lights off and the door wide open. I sing and dance when cooking dinner, with four wide eyes staring at me hoping I drop a piece. I fill my wine glass past the half way mark, and won’t pour more in until I’ve finished it all. I think it’s bad luck. I can never have my back to a crowded room; it goes double in a restaurant. I love to laugh but smiling takes effort. I pretend I’m the invisible woman when grocery shopping and buy to many boxes of mac and cheese. I like to have sex in the morning and don’t care if my neighbors hear. I hate wearing jeans but will on occasion, mostly when I know I don’t have to wear them for longer than 2 hours.  I can’t stand people telling me what to do, and will do the complete opposite to prove that you can’t dictate my life. I underestimate how big my boobs are every time I try on a new shirt. I could eat sushi for every meal, and I’m really too sarcastic for my own good. I’m a natural red head, who bites her nails if she doesn’t have nail polish on them. I’m obsessed with efficiency but I’m always late.
I am my own woman.
I wouldn't have it any other way.

xo

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm Sushi for every meal sounds like a dream ;)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete