Friday, January 16, 2015

2014: a quick recap



Every so often a year happens and I don’t even remember it happening. I guess 2014 can be summed up as that year for me. I know it happened, but there’s only a few things that stand out. 

The Good 

 

+ My business has taken on a life of its own and tripled since last year
+ I began modeling more
+ I got a new car
+ We adopted a new dog
+ Spent a holiday back home for the first time in years
+ I bought a new MacBook Pro (Yeeeahh) 

The In Between

 

+/- My brother moved in with us
+/- I went back to red hair

The Not So Good

 

- I didn’t take enough time out for myself or to enjoy little things like going to the movies
- My Sophia passed away
- My old car completely broke down
- I wasn’t able to travel nearly enough
- I didn’t make enough time to blog or run my etsy shop
- My mother’s health has been not so great
- I didn’t take many photos of my own

I’m thankful 2015 has been off to a great start, and I hope to continue it moving forward. I don’t ever make resolutions, but I do like to set myself up with a few goals to reach towards. My biggest goal being to take more time for myself. To take a step back, and round out my life other than work. I've become a workaholic, or rather, I've fed my workaholic nature for far too long and need to go down more creative endeavors. 

I'm hoping to have more of a voice here.. once again. 

Here's to starting a new year. 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment