Tuesday, September 17, 2013

just a dash of this and that


Last week I got to live up the bachelor lifestyle. Staying up past midnight, having dinner with friends, and watching whatever I wanted on Netflix.

Well, not really. I stayed up late every night because I was having a hard time sleeping. I had dinner with friends to avoid not being able to sleep and really hating cooking lately. And Netflix? I didn’t turn it on once. I was all about the NatGeo youtube channel. More specifically, The Dog Whisperer. A few silent tears were shed, I'm not going to lie.

Kh was out of town and I mostly just caught up on work.

This past weekend we did some of this. 
And this.
 We also saw Insidious 2 and went out to eat a lot. I'm in a "stay out of the kitchen and don't go near the stove" kind of mood lately.

And then I made her go shopping with me on Sunday. 

My loot included: 
 
2 new pairs of flats
3 pairs of leggings
one tank top with a crochet bottom hem
one black cardigan
one tunic with a pattern on it 

I put a little color in my wardrobe.. Kind of.

Boomm. Bandit style.

Now I’ve been bit by the shopping bug and just want to buy sweaters and boots. 

It's 9pm and I can't wait for bed. My insomnia has been creeping back in, forcing me to get very little, to extremely terrible sleep every night. I'm a creature that needs at least 9 hours of sleep or I'm useless and cranky. So, I'm useless and cranky right about now. 

xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment